Spirulina Lemongrass Lemonade
MEAL | BREAKFAST | BAKE | BLEND | STIR
A deliciously refreshing recipe that will keep you feeling So Good throughout the day!
- 750 ml of water
- 2 fresh lemon (add as you like)
- 2 tbsp of honey (add more if required)
- 1 scoop of Tru Superfoods Organic Spirulina Powder
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks of lemongrass, cut into small chunks
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and cut into small pieces
- In a small saucepan, take about 100 ml of water and bring it to boil. To this, add the lemongrass chunks and small ginger pieces. Let it boil for a minute and allow it to steep for 10 mins as it cools. This will help in bringing out the flavours of lemongrass and ginger.
- To a jar add 750 ml of water, ½ cup of lemon juice, 2 tbsp of honey, the lemongrass & ginger mix and a scoop of Tru Superfood Organic Spirulina Powder.
- Blend all of the above ingredients well.
- Garnish it with around 6 to 7 thinly sliced orange pieces. This will also add a slight tanginess to the lemonade.
- Serve over some ice and enjoy!