Moringa, Mango & Chia Pudding
MEAL | BREAKFAST | BAKE | BLEND | STIR
One of our favourites, and a great way of giving Moringa to the kids. The delicious notes of flavours wash over one another and will be sure to bring a smile to your face before you finish your serving.
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- 1 scoop of Tru Superfoods Organic Moringa Leaf Powder
- 2 scoops of Tru Superfood Organic Chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp of honey
- 4 Alphonso mangoes cut into medium sized pieces
- ½ cup whipped cream
What to do:
- Mix the 2 scoops of chia seeds in 100 ml of coconut milk. Stir well to ensure that the chia seeds soak properly in the coconut milk. To this, add 2 tbsp of honey, 1 scoop of Tru Superfoods Organic Moringa powder and mix it well once again.
- Leave the above mixture in the refrigerator for about two to three hours if you like the chia seeds a little crunchy.
- If you prefer the chia seeds to be smoother and gel-like in texture, then let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once it has soaked well, pour this mixture into a dessert jar, top it up with mango chunks & a little whipped cream (you can skip this step if you want it completely gluten free).
- Freeze it for another 30 mins and dig in!