Chia Vanilla Pudding w/ Mango & Banana
Ooh, that name is a mouthful! But it’s got nothing on the actual recipe itself - just make sure you get each of the delicious layers on each spoonful. And for the love of God, make twice as much of it as you plan on eating!
- 100 ml coconut milk
- ½ cup mango pieces
- ½ cup banana pieces
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 scoops of Tru Superfoods Organic Chia Seeds
- Mix the 2 scoops of Tru Superfoods Organic Chia seeds in 100 ml of coconut milk. Add maple syrup and vanilla powder to the above mixture.
- Stir well so that the chia seeds soak well in the coconut milk and ensure that all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Leave it aside for a minimum of two to three hours in the refrigerator for it to gel.
- Stir once or twice in the first hour of the chia seeds soaking. This will help them to soak evenly.
- Once ready, pour the mixture into a dessert jar, top it up with the cut fruits (Mango and Banana)
- Serve & Enjoy!